TETRA SNAP T Block
Wastewater Underdrain Block Design
The TETRA Snap T Block underdrain from De Nora Water Technologies is a proven design of filtration offering superior distribution of both backwash air and water, concurrently. The revolutionary design enhances block stability during backwash procedures and features additional passive interlocking as well as positive row spacing for improved backwashing distribution.
- Grout or anchored hold-down system not required due to interlocking design
- Robust design constructed of 5000 psi concrete and HDPE
- Heavy total block weight of 53 lbs.
- No moving or wearing parts
- Corrosion resistant design
- Easy maintenance and simple installation
- Long life
- Excellent distribution of backwash air/water – more efficient bed cleaning and reduced filter operating costs
- Reduced installation costs and time
- Interlocking grid throughout entire filter bottom resists uplift, even from a water hammer event
- No maintenance required
- Weight of block prevents lifting
- Expected life of 35-50 years
Current Installations include:
- Municipal wastewater and advanced wastewater treatment plants
To learn more about the TETRA SNAP T Block, or for more information on installations near you, please contact us.